Mommy Martyr - I - Am

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Lessons learned...second time around

Call me crazy but didn't I learn all the tricks of the mommy trade the FIRST time ?? Why did I freek out and take my son #2 to the doc when he threw up a few times? Okay, so I did get scared seeing the amount and the frequency of the throw up. Is it just me or do all the kids get sick on fridays? I have to admit though that I have been a little worried about my wee little one since i've been noticing a pattern in his throw ups - he tends to spit up/throw up more after I give him cereal. The doctor says 'that can't be' but I am going to run my own medical trials and find out. So, I went to the doc only to hear her say, give your son some pedialite.

Now, to my other dilema... to work or not to work, that is the question that has been plaguing my mind for the past month or so. On good happy days, I look at my kids and I say to myself, how can I leave them at a daycare and go off to work? Will they be fed good food and on time at a daycare? Will they be sitting in their dirty diapers? So many of these questions run through my head. But on days where my kids are driving me up the wall (or they are climbing up the wall), I find myself sitting infront of my computer browsing jobs on Monster.com and I give up at about 2 AM when I hear wailing from my bedroom for his next feeding.

so the quest for answers continues...

No comments: